Monday, January 24, 2022

A New Year to Grow

It's 2022. 

Lots of us are probably hoping it can be better than the last two have been. Hopefully more people start making smarter choices for their health and for those around them.

It's nice to be back on campus. This is my first real experience in winter weather below 50 degrees and I'll admit it is NOT pleasant. With the added bonus that I get up for an early morning job before classes that has me walking multiple blocks within a half hour...yeah, it's something alright. 


We're going all in with these last few weeks of classes before we start putting up plays for our finals. 

Hence the reason I am not being as active blogging again, though I made it my goal to keep it updated at least every two weeks!


Life just gets in the way sometimes. 

Honestly, there are times I really don't know why I keep trying to make this blog work. I mean, I'm not even going out on auditions or performing in big professional productions yet; that's kind of where the blog is supposed to be centered around.

Still, my training and active work within the conservatory is essential in my requirements to become an even better actor. It's something I will never take for granted, ever.


Outside all of that, I'm just trying to keep eating healthy, take note of my mental health, and earn a little income with more part time child care work.

I keep looking toward the future as it keeps moving closer and closer... graduation will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment